Classification method of aluminum profile | aluminum profiles
Dec 16, 2021
1. Building aluminum profiles (divided into two types of doors and windows and curtain walls).
2. Aluminum profile of radiator.
3. General industrial aluminum profiles: Mainly used for industrial production and manufacturing, such as automated machinery and equipment, the skeleton of the enclosure, and each company customizes the mold according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyor belts, elevators, dispensers, Testing equipment, shelves, etc., are mostly used in the electronic machinery industry and clean rooms.
4. Aluminum alloy profile for rail vehicle structure: mainly used in the manufacture of rail vehicle body.
5. Mounting aluminum profiles to make aluminum alloy picture frames, mounting various exhibition and decorative paintings.
According to alloy composition
It can be divided into alloy grade aluminum profiles such as 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075, among which 6 series is the most common. The difference between different grades is that the proportions of various metal components are different, except for the commonly used aluminum profiles for doors and windows For example, in addition to architectural aluminum profiles such as 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, curtain wall series, there is no clear model distinction for industrial aluminum profiles, and most manufacturers process them according to the actual drawings of customers.
According to surface treatment
1. Anodized aluminum material
2. Electrophoretic coated aluminum
3. Powder sprayed aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer aluminum
5. Fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum
6. Planed aluminum (divided into mechanical planing and chemical polishing, of which chemical polishing has the highest cost and the most expensive)